Ray White Glenelg is at the forefront of new technologies, always seeking new ways of doing things to better promote their customers properties.
Having recently moved into their newest location at Glenelg director Brett knew that something digital was their best option to match their modern new office. Brett approached Aria Digital Screens for advice on what would be the best solution for this location. Having looked into a number of different options it was decided that LED would provide the best possible platform to promote the Ray White brand.
The final product was an Aria Pitch 4mm LED display. The display carries the latest technology allowing remote access to upload content, smart monitoring allowing real time information on the screens operating conditions including temperatures, humidity, operating hours and more, not to mention the high quality display that provides outstanding colors, rich blacks and high refresh rates for video.
Standing out of the front of the office the screen looks fantastic and definitely catches the attention of passing onlookers.
Some of the main reasons Ray White elected for LED was:
- a zero bezel seamless display
- Higher brightness than most LCD options with 1100 cd/m2, making it more visible at across the day
- Lasts longer than LCD and is easily serviced to provide a quality display for many years
- Better viewing at distances which was important in this case with a large amount of viewers being across the road over 50m away
- Cost effective solution when comparing to a number of video wall options
The screen can be seen at Ray White’s new Glenelg office situated at the end of Anzac Highway.
For information on how LED could improve your business please contact Aria Digital Screens on 1300 797 220.