The trend towards buying lots of items online has increased exponentially over the past few years. This is especially true since the time of covid and nowadays, there’s still a very large need for shopping centres.
Yes, a lot of people do avoid shopping centres, for many reasons. But keep in mind, there are still a lot of people who want to touch and feel items prior to purchasing. That along with the shopping mall being a hang out or meet up place for teens and adults alike.
So as you can see, even with the huge increase in online shopping, shopping centres still have their place and have relevance.
This is good news for you because it means that as a shop owner or small business owner, you have the opportunity to communicate to, advertise to and reach your target market through digital displays for your shop, retail display screens and other types of digital screens and signage.
Passersby will engage and connect with your store and what you’re selling/offering, through the use of digital screens helping to capture attention.
Let’s take a further look into why shopping centres are still relevant in this day and age. We’ll also look at what that means for your digital marketing opportunities though digital screens.
Why Shopping Centres Are Still Relevant
- People still need to go to the shops, and many still enjoy, even prefer going to the shops to buy their goods
- Many customers want to touch and feel or ask questions about a particular product, service or offering, prior to purchasing
- Shopping centres offer the opportunity for visitors to window shop, providing shop owners a way of obtaining impulse sales
- An in-store visit means shop owners can offer customers in-store experiences. Something that cannot be obtained online where it becomes more like a transactional relationship
- Shopping centres provide more of an opportunity to create a face to face relationship with the customer
- Trends are showing an increased interest in local supply chains and buying local, which generally means having an in-person experience or transaction
- Some services people need can only be done in person. So if you’re a store close to those essential services, it’s a way of gaining further awareness and advertising to new people
- A huge benefit to shopping centres is people can leave with what they want immediately, there’s no delay between placing an order and shipping to occur, no delivery expenses neither
With all of that being said, if you’re a retail or shop owner in a shopping centre, you can rest assured there is still a very important place for shopping centres in people’s lives.
Digital Screens & Signage
Keeping all of that in mind, there are so many options when it comes to digital marketing and signage.
Our team at Aria Digital are here to help you from your initial digital screen and signage idea to seeing it come to fruition and installing it for you. Get the most out of your digital signage!
Choosing some compelling or exciting digital content is all about engaging with your market. Telling them more about what you want to say. So get started today!
A great content strategy coupled with digital screens and retail display screens will help you set your business up for success. Attract further foot traffic, awareness and sales!
A Digital Display For Your Shop
Get on board today!
Let your store stand out from the crowd with digital signage.
Contact our friendly team at Aria Digital today. We’ve got all your digital signage needs covered.
Aria Digital. Leaders In Digital Signage Solutions.
Phone: 1300 797 220.