Digital signage in Adelaide and across Australia is making leaps and bounds, particularly in the real estate industry.
Gone are the days of dull and dreary static real estate signs that can soon become tiresome and repetitive.
If a potential buyer sees an image of a property that doesn’t showcase its best features or what the person is looking for, human nature says that the potential buyer could completely rule that property out, without even a second look.
These days, people have a multitude of signs and messaging screaming out to them from all angles, all vying for attention, and when it comes to real estate digital signage in Adelaide and other cities, you really need to nail it first time around.
If LED screens, video walls and digital signage are implemented by real estate agencies, the opportunities for showing properties in their best light, are endless!
Revolving, numerous images along with video footage/virtual tours give the potential buyer a very good feel for the property before they come to inspect.
Let’s go through some of the key benefits of digital signage, LED screens and video walls for the real estate industry.
Benefits Of Digital Signage and LED Screens In Real Estate
For the real estate industry in particular, digital signage is greatly beneficial. Showcasing homes and their best features with revolving images and vibrant videos is second to none.
Move with the times of all things digital and make a change today by choosing to upgrade to digital signage.
Some of the benefits of LED screens, video walls and digital signage in Adelaide include:
- Better, more eye-catching advertisements creating more interest and attention
- Increased foot traffic as digital signage stands out more
- Having the ability to light up property advertisements when it’s dark
- More targeted marketing and advertising as more detailed digital signage information means potential buyers can rule out properties that don’t meet their checklist before going to an inspection, giving potential buyers a more complete picture
- Ability to control digital content in a centralized and remote way
- Ability to advertise properties in more than one real estate agency location very easily with the click of a button
- It saves time as listings and information can be quickly and easily updated
- The ability to use the screens for dual purposes – promote properties and then also promote your business services, revolve your content!
Types Of Digital Signage For Real Estate Agencies
- LED Screens – with various sizes and specifications, you can promote the properties from the front of your real estate office and consider installing digital for sale signs for properties wanting a very strong advertising campaign
- Video walls with various sizes – installing a video wall on the inside of your real estate office that visible from the outside, gives you an amazing ability to really draw attention and promote key properties, gaining lots of attention
- Transparent LED screens – make a real statement and create a ‘wow’ factor for your real estate business
Take your communication, marketing, advertising and promotions to the next level with digital signage!
Real Estate offices can consider many different types of digital signage as we’ve explored here today.
From digital signage Adelaide, led screens to large video walls, Aria Digital has got your real estate signs covered.
Aria Digital. Leaders In Digital Signage Solutions.
Get in touch with our friendly team at Aria Digital Screens today, on: 1300 797 220.